Here’s What You Need To Know About Cardarine: Benefits, Side-Effects, Precautions (GW-501516)
If you’re someone who frequents health sites and has an interest in bodybuilding, then I’m sure that you’ve heard of Cardarine. GW-501516 (Cardarine) is an extremely popular substance that is used by bodybuilders all over the world, due to the fact that it can lead to an increase in muscle gain and development, and also help you lose weight.
However, before you consider buying GW-501516 (Cardarine) you need to know all the important details about it including its benefits, uses, side-effects, and more. SARMS and supplements as such tend to have quite a few health risks, and it can become dangerous if you use or consume them without the necessary knowledge.
In this article, we’re putting down all the details about Cardarine you need to have before you buy Cardarine (GW-501516) capsules, including how it works, what are it’s side-effects, where you can buy it, and more.
What is Cardarine (GW-501516)?
Cardarine, which is also called GW-501516, is a unique substance that increases endurance and strength, regulates metabolism, leads to faster weight loss, and also helps maintain kidney and heart health, amongst many other things.
Even though it is considered and marketed as a SARM, it is actually a PPAR agonist. PPAR stands for Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptor, and these are hormone receptors of the body which perform various activities in the body. Some of them regulate your metabolism, regulate the activity of fatty acids, influence the production and secretion of insulin, etc.
Cardarine, being a PPAR agonist, influences such PPAR and induces the burning of fat, enhances performance and strength, and contributes towards the development of lean muscle mass. It even affects the health of your heart and kidney and keeps them in good shape.
What Are The Benefits of Cardarine (GW-501516)?
If you buy GW-501516 for sale, here are a few of the key benefits that you will be able to experience.
- Enhanced Strength and Performance - A primary reason why Cardarine is so widely used is because it contributes greatly towards your strength and performance. Several lab research studies have proven that the consumption of Cardarine, when combined with a regular exercise schedule and a good diet can lead to improved strength and boosted metabolism, which will allow you to work out harder and for extended periods.
- Increased Weight Loss - With the help of Cardarine, you can lose weight even faster than usual. This is because Cardarine affects your metabolism and leads to the oxidation of fatty acids. So when you are exercising, instead of carbohydrates, stored fats are being utilized and burnt. As a result, the fat content in your body is used faster and you can lose weight faster.
- Improves the health of heart and kidneys - Another beneficial thing about Cardarine is that it reduces inflammation of the heart and helps keep cholesterol levels low as well. It also improves the flow of blood vessels into the heart and keeps your heart in tip-top shape. Similarly, it reduces inflammation in the kidneys, keeps the performance of the liver in check, and improves insulin resistance.
Are There Any Side-Effects To Using Cardarine (GW-501516)?
Like every other SARM and supplement, even Cardarine has certain side-effects, which range from mild to severe.
Mild side-effects of consuming Cardarine include:
- Stomach cramps
- Digestive problems
- Nausea and vomiting
- Soreness of the limbs and joints
- Breathing problems
The more severe side-effects of consuming Cardarine are:
- Liver Damage - Studies have shown that since Cardarine causes the liver to convert fats into energy, in place of the usual glucose, there is a higher chance of liver damage since the number of dead liver cells increases.
- Brain Inflammation - Consuming Cardarine can also lead to inflammation of the brain and lead to an increased rate of brain damage, which may become risky and fatal very fast.
- Cancer Development - During animal trials, it was seen that Cardarine led to the development of cancer cells in the mice. However, this was only after they were given high dosages, for prolonged periods.
Are There Any Precautions That Should Be Followed?
If you are pregnant or are planning to conceive, do not consume Cardarine. There is a high possibility that it may harm the fetus and the mother as well. If you do become pregnant while consuming Cardarine, stop your dosages immediately and consult your doctor as soon as possible. Similarly, men who have a low testosterone count should not consume Cardarine as it may have adverse effects on the body.
Do not, under any circumstances, consume Cardarine or any other SARM without consulting a doctor or medical professional before. Make sure that you talk to them about any medication you may be taking already, and after you start taking Cardarine, visit them for regular check-ups in the first few weeks.
Only consume Cardarine according to the doctor’s instructions and do not take more than the instructed or recommended dosage.
An important thing to keep in mind before you purchase Cardarine is that all nations and states have their own regulations regarding such substances. So regardless of whether you buy Cardarine USA or Australia, do prior research and check whether such substances are allowed for consumption or not.